2.12.2008

YES WE CAN!!!


I'm totally on the Obama kick now! He is racking up delegates and wins all over the country! Appears that he will take Virginia, Maryland & DC tonight...won Maine on Sunday, and Washington, Louisiana & Nebraska PLUS the US Virgin Islands on Saturday!!!


I think his message is not only positive, but inspiring for people across the country. No, all of his solutions may not be 100% right in the beginning, but I certainly believe that we can change this country & unify it because of this election! I hope you'll consider voting & making a difference!


Hawaii & Wisconsin are the next states with primaries...Pennsylvania, Texas & Ohio will come soon after so PLEASE VOTE & support! Regardless of who you choose [though I hope it will be Barack Obama], make a difference & VOTE!!!


No comments: