2.08.2008

WA Caucus


Hahahah! Now for the political topics...


I have always voted for whomever I think is the best candidate for the job--never really aligning with a particular party as it's the person, not the party, who will end up doing the job. And really, who ever agrees 100% with every idea/position that a candidate has?
Well, I'm tired of the same old boring politics as usual. I think most people are. I want to take a chance on someone who has some new ideas--someone who's willing to try something new. Granted, he may not get it right the first time--but I think it's better than re-hashing & re-spinning many of the same, tired rhetoric that's been bounced around for years.
I also like the idea of someone who can be inspirational among a multitude of backgrounds [race, gender, age, etc]. I want someone positive to try to change this country...
So, as you can see by the logo, I think '08 is the time for Barack Obama. Visit http://www.barackobama.com/ for more information--I hope you'll agree too...
Can we change America with this election? YES WE CAN!


No comments: