2.08.2008

So Many Changes...

So many changes have happened in the past year, I don't know where to begin.

We lost our beloved dog, Oliver, on June 1st, 2007 due to a freak accident. He was just 3yrs old. The event devistated our family and has caused a great deal of heartache. Even writing about it now breaks my heart.

On the sunny side though, our other dog, Cherry, got pregnant this summer and we had a FABULOUS litter of puppies born on Sept 19/20, 2007. Well, one was born naturally on the 19th and the other EIGHT were born via C-section on the 20th! We had 7 boys & 2 girls, all with fabulous & fun beer names! Colors were 4 black boys, 2 white boys [one white/red parti & the other white/black], 1 red boy & 2 red girls.

I'll have to get all the pictures of the babies out [who are now 20 or so weeks old] so everyone can get their belated puppy fix!

I was also diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrom in BOTH hands! So, needless to say, no more knitting for a while. The doctor actually told me that the best way to correct the problem without surgery --"quit your job." Wonderful in theory but not practical...but on a better note, I did get a better job--I'm just waiting for it to start sooner rather than later!

No comments: