7.06.2006

WTF

is up w/the wonki-ness of blogger lately? I download pics & text and the formatting sucks. If I had *time* to do it myself, I wouldn't be using blogger...

Finally, new Knitty is up! Good patterns...the last issue had a bunch of crap in it. There, I said it...you were thinking it...

And for the record, did you know:

That the WA version of UCC9 covers SI in personal property, agriculture liens, fixtures & certain intangibles. A PMSI has a close nexus to the collateral & can perfect by mere attachment for consumer goods [20-day grace period to perfect non-inventory items by filing]. Attachment gives creditors rights against the debtor, collateral & 3rd parties that know about the SI. Perfection protects creditor SIs against other SIs, most transferees for value & bankruptcy trustees. Perfection needs attachment *plus* possession, control, filing, mere attachment or a title certificate. Perfected creditors have priority over unperfected & the 1st creditor to perfect is the 1st in right. Perfected PMSIs have priority over all others...

HAHAHAH...crabby day for me doing secured transactions & commercial paper! Still no pics, but I'm on sleeve #2 of hourglass and started the branching out with the skein of hand-dyed 2ply cashmere from Sundara...Is it August yet?

~c

No comments: