7.08.2006

New Schwag...


Hmmm...I went to bar review class this morning, stopped by the farmer's market on the way home...got some berries [YUM], candied covered pecans [double yum]...and some eggs [since my secret Canadian supply has been confiscated at the border...]

AND found this wonderful yarn goodness!!! It's from A Swell Yarn Shop ...picked up 2 skeins of this gorgeous color called BOLD... and got a mini-lesson/demo from owner Angela on how to use a drop spindle! Very Cool [but bad b/c I have too much stuff to knit already...and a bar exam...]

How can you not like this site...
From reading her blog, I learned that she's *very* anti-puppy mill [very cool, the anti not the mill] and pro-adopt-a-pet! A kindred spirit!!!I may have to venture out to Redmond again next weekend to see what she has to sell!
[edited today to add the actual picture I took in the car on the ride home...]

2 comments:

Val said...

Ooh, pretty yarn. Stinks about the eggs. Everybody knows Canadian oeufs sont plus meilleur!

megan robertson said...

Free spinning lessons out at my house, anytime! Drop spindle or wheel, i got 'em both...

thanks for the link to more fibre, i think.

peace,
m.