2.07.2009

Where Did January Go?

Wow, that month went by fast! Super fast. Hmph. Watched the inauguration streaming online at CNN. Pretty good, though I only really cared about Obama's speech. In terms of his prior speeches, I was disappointed. It was a solid 9 or 10. But I was expecting an 11 - the complete "WOW" factor. Something that would stay with me the rest of my life. Bummer.

Was diggin' Michelle's outfit and the kids' coats. Love the fact that they wear JCrew. Half my wardrobe is JCrew. If I ever run into her, we can bond over the latest JCrew catalog! Hehehe.

Random pictures. Here's Evie hittin' the sauce. You wonder what greyhounds do when people are at work? They raid the liquor cabinet. Apparently Evie likes the Bacardi.

And flowers from the bunch BF brought home last night. His response - because I haven't brought you flowers in awhile. I've been kinda hard to be around lately; studying for the bar exam doesn't help. He's a wonderful BF! They're still pretty.

1 comment:

IHateToast said...

i think it's a speech best read than listened to. still. jon favreau is killing them out there. i was bummed it wasn't jon favreau (sp?) from friends and swingers.

jan was bloody hot where i am. so glad it's over. nice to be bitching about jan and not august. a little change.

that boyfriend of yours... noice.