11.05.2006

Photos are more fun


than just a boring test post!!!

Here, we have Koigu KPPM #P126. This picture doesn't do the colors justice [I need to stop being lazy & actually charge the camera batteries rather than taking pics w/my camera phone]. Deep violets, plums, navy, pine, burnt orange to slate grey-brown. LOVE it! What is it going to be? Fingerless mitts/hand warmers from One Skein for ME. Speaking of One Skein, I need to learn to crochet so I can make the "geometric accessory bags" or the bath mat.

Bottom photo: sock pal socks I raved about in my previous post. Not sure if they're Opal or maybe KnitPicks? Pattern is Hedra. Love them--though they're knit a bit looser than I would do for myself, I love that they're solid! As babulous as verigated yarn is, sometimes you can't go wrong w/just some plain, simple solid colored socks. Two Needles Up to my sock pal! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

megan robertson said...

The Koigu looks very yummy. Will you bring it this weekend so we can see and oogle it? Thanks for finally updating! me.

Angela said...

Cute socks!!! And you are right about the solid...it works great with that pattern!

Val said...

The cream sock is lovely. And here I've been "limiting" myself to handpainted wool....