6.13.2006

No pics...just words

Blech! Bar review has started full swing--I did 2 contracts essays yesterday & started on the contracts outline today. Taking a break right now, and of course, I let the dogs out for potty break, and Cherry comes back in totally golden-showered from head to tail! Bad boys! So, it was off to the bath for her! She's pretty good, but obviously prefers "eau d'naturale" than "fresh & clean" because she left the nastiest ring-around-the-tub...ICK...I'm leaving the tub cleaning to the H when he gets home from work tonight.

And as I'm in the office typing away, I'm noticing a pee smell there too! Evil cat probably pee'd on the carpet which means that the chem-dry people will need to come out again... Will it ever end?

As a side note...WTF to the ISP people who host www.cuteoverload.com as I went in for my daily "cute fix" and was rudely told that the site had exceeded it's bandwidth! Greedy bastards, don't you realize you're hosting a sight full of cute puppies and kittens??? Gimme back my cute-fix!

No comments: