6.26.2006

Bar Update

Again...unexciting for those of you smart enough *not* to go to law school!

Essays completed:
  • Torts [practice & graded]
  • Property [practice & graded]
  • Civ pro

Still have to do crim pro by Thursday. What's in store this week? Ahh...the exciting realm of administrative law, partnerships & corporations! Might throw in some crim law for fun! Can I just share that I absolutely HATE HATE HATE torts & property. They have to be the worst subjects in the world...not only are the full of balls that can be hidden [yes, hide the ball is a favorite game in law school] BUT, they are tediously boring w/lots of crap to memorize. I am the world's worst memorizer...

My mom rec'd the KPPM one-skein gloves I sent her on Saturday. Wow to the post office for delivering in 2 days. Will post pics at some point I promise [not like anyone really comments anyway!]...

But I digress...it's 11:45p and it's still like 80 outside [probably in the 90s--around 30 something for those of you on celsius today?]--that and we have no freakin' A/C in this house!!! How is it that the last 3 homes purchased haven't had A/C???? Why don't homes in Seattle have A/C? Apparently the planet is the hottest it's been in 2000 some years, yet we here don't recognize the need for A/C!!! Conspiracy of some sort? Blech...I'm off to retreat to bed & the portable A/C we put in there...good night...

3 comments:

Hege said...

Good luck with all your work! We are suffering here in the North-East, too. We have two window units, but not one in my office. And even when it's cooler we have them on because of the unbearable humidity.

megan robertson said...

hey! just because we don't leave comments doesn't mean we aren't reading and don't want pics!!!

good luck with studying,
megan

Bridget said...

I'd love to see the koigu goves and bag picture posted, they looked really pretty in the tiny camera photo. Hang in there with the law stuff. I'm routing for you!