11.11.2010

Still...

An upset tummy. Back at the vet. Still a LOT of bacteria in the gut. More antibiotics for 2 weeks this time. Then we'll try more hard-core gut tests to see if it's something like IBD [inflammatory bowel disease] - tests run out of Baylor vet school. Keep on the salmon & sweet potato grain free with probiotics. At the vet...I hear you coming for me Dr. Wilson...



On a fun note, I took Evie to a Petapalooza festival here in town back in September right before we went to get Flash. They were making clay paw prints. Evie had one made & we went to pick it up today.

3 comments:

houndstooth said...

I like Evie's paw print!

Our dogs can't handle fish in their food at all. It really upsets their stomachs for some reason. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I hope you get the belly ache solved.

Eliz said...

I hope he feels better!