12.29.2006

Ooh, my xmas gift...




well, one of my gifts. From Bridget. It's new [or just new to me since I didn't know about it]. Not the best pic, but it's Jitterbug merino by Colinette. The color is "bright charcoal." Not sure what I'm going to make with it. Maybe dragon socks from Keyboard Biologist?
Loved the pattern when I did it for my sock pal at the LYS. She & Jason also got me a GC to KnitPicks, which I'm trying to think about things to spend on!! And a gift card for a homemade dinner. Jason cooks a wicked chicken piccata.
Other cool gifts: silver lariat heart necklace from Tiffany's. Score! The heart style matches earrings & a bracelet I have already.

I also got a new alarm clock. Cherry knocked mine off the nightstand awhile back--it ended up kinda mangled. Then when we lost power, the generator had small burts of power surge that caused the clock to run about 20-60min ahead. One morning during the 7 days without power, I woke up 1.5hrs early. Not good. Anyway, the new clock has time zones, and it sets automatically! How cool. You just plug it in and the time is correct!!! Rockin.

Other score gift--gift card to my favorite spa. 2 gift cards to be exact. And some spa-ish candles. You know--candles that make your house/room smell relaxing like the spa. Love it! I have the best-est husband!

2 comments:

Hege said...

Don't you think the yarn would make a nice sweater for Cherry? She kind of got you the new amazing alarmclock, didn't she?

IHateToast said...

nothing like a comment to a 6-month old post, but i just found you via hege.

cherry did you a favour and busted your alarm clock. and you went and got a better one. tsk.

hope you enjoyed the spa. now that you're well and truly out of the chilly winter, can you look back at it and laugh?
yet?