5.17.2006

Oliver, Lilacs, Newell and a houseguest!

I have to preface this post by saying that I've been having problems uploading pictures in general to blogger for some reason--and have read that other people are having the same issue--not sure what gives. Anyway, this is an attempt to use Picasa to upload pics so I'm still getting used to it... One thing I haven't figured out how to do is load more than 1 pic at a time, so it's looking like I made 4 separate posts.


Oliver in the sunlight--and for once, he isn't laying on his back & showing his bits to the world :)

2 comments:

Panthergirl said...

So cute!!!!

Another greyhound owner here. Please come visit my blog today and see what we're doing to help the greys in NY!

Hege said...

All your dogs are adorable! Greyhounds are the sweetest :) How fun that you are competing with them!