1.22.2006

Miss Thing...and miscellanous things...


Miss Thing has been super chatty lately. The brusing and swelling from her close-encounter with the dogs has long since subsided...she's clearly 110% now...but she's getting chatty & that piques the dogs' interest when they hear her chatting away in the back office/den!

She's got a total set up back there with toys, scratch post, private litter box, favorite faux mink pad to sleep on, etc. but she somehow seems to forget that Gizmo et al. tried to make hors d'ouvres out of her. Best thing though is when I can't go back there and sit with her [she apparantly forgets that I spend a good deal of time each day brushing her], my husband set up a webcam so I can check on her from the main TV in the house! I bought a kit from KnitWits to make felted cat toys for her & Molly but I need to learn how to do intarsia & the class I signed up for doesn't start till the end of February...

[the photo of her is from 5 or so years ago...her famous "do not bother me because I was about to sleep" look]

And, thanks to a friend, I found a cool blog called The Blue Ewe [see their groovy button on the left too] and decided to steal her post [with my answers]...

4 places you've lived:
1. long island, NY
2. clearwater, FL
3. arlington, VA
4. denver, CO

4 jobs you've had in your life:
1. cashier
2. copy clerk
3. vet tech
4. paralegal

4 movies you watch over & over:
1. shawshank redemption
2. sliding doors
3. clueless
4. can't hardly wait

4 websites you visit daily:
1. www.people.com [love those celeb photos]
2. www.washingtonpost.com [crossword puzzle online]
3. www.yahoo.com [greyhound groups]
4. www.hotmail.com [mail]

4 tv shows you love to watch:
1. csi
2. coupling [BBC version]
3. law & order
4. one tree hill

4 favorite foods:
1. pasteries
2. pies
3. strawberries [fresh]
4. peaches [fresh]

4 places you've been:
1. medicine bow, WY
2. misawa, JAPAN
3. rekyiavik, ICELAND
4. new melle, MO



~c

No comments: