1.19.2006

And about some yarn...

Ok, after a busy first day in the blog world...I finally broke down & ordered some really cool yarn from MissHawklet [how can you not love a logo that has a chick with a typewriter!]...the color's called "melting pot." Now I'm just waiting for that package from Vermont! Wool, pygora, bamboo & silk--how exotic! Pygora sounds like a mythological creature known in certain circles as a pygotear [a pony/coyote/cougar...heheheh, inside joke!]

I also found out that 2 dear friends have blogs too! Greyhounds, knitting & chickens [among other things]...check out their links on the left!

I'm also entering myself in the 2006 Knitting Olympics. I'm attempting the "not your standard issue sweatshirt" [p.97] from "The Yarn Girls' Guide to Simple Knits" in Peace Fleece...

~c

No comments: