6.03.2013

Recent Obsessions...

In the middle of taking new dog to rally obedience training classes, working tons, and taking occasional day trips here & there, I have come up with a few personal obsessions of my own:

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser. Smells divine. Makes my skin feel great. Love it.


Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Concentrate. Not sure why everything I've been loving has been "anti-aging" lately. Whatever. LOVE THIS. Got it initially as a sample. Need full size ASAP! Unscented. Put it on before bed one night and the next morning, I swear, my pores disappeared. I've had samples of Algenist before and have always loved them - one of these days I'll just punt and get full sizes :)


And finally, two items I'm still trying to see whether or not I love them: (1) Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - much heavier than my NARS tinted moisturizer, which is also heavier than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. But it's virtually unscented which I like better than the NARS; and (2) Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Vitamin C Brightening Serum. This serum smells like hundreds of fresh squeezed oranges. Not really sure yet what it's doing, but I like the way it feels on my skin.



Run to Sephora or whatever place you get your makeup and at a minimum, get some sample of these products! Pretty sure you'll love them.

No comments: