2.11.2012

A Variety of Information...

Yep. We're still here. Evie & Flash have been having a rash of pooping in the house lately which is really putting me in fits. I wonder how much has to do with Evie getting older & just not being "there" at times. (Actually as I write this she's giving me a stink eye.)




As for the Stella & Dot adventure, it's going along quite well. I've decided to keep helping greyhounds with my online commissions - I'll give 50% to help McGregor Greyhound Welfare Center in general. No expiration date! Order online any time & I will give to help their special needs hounds!



I think Flash has seasonal allergies. He's getting horrid eye boogers again. Seems to happen in fall as well. I'm also guessing he's going through a spell of separation anxiety that seems to wane & wax depending on the situation. But seriously, the pooping in the house needs to stop.

2 comments:

houndstooth said...

*snicker* And Bunny just left me a special message last Sunday! Seriously, I think sometimes if you have one who has an issue, it can become a contest with the other dog. When we have bad weather, it's more likely to happen at our house. I forget exactly how old Evie is now, but I know sometimes in their senior years it can be a little harder to hold it. I hope things get better on that front soon! I know how frustrating it is!

Bunny says hi!

Dutch Poncho said...

LOVE the ears in the second photo! Cute!