12.08.2011

We're Baaaccckkkk!

Well things have certainly changed. For the better I hope. A very trying summer has led into an interesting fall, and what so far, as been a good winter. Flash & Evie are still together with me. Gracie is behind at the house. Without going into all the sordid details, I tried to keep all three dogs together, but logistically, I was unable to do so when I moved. We still see Gracie most weekends [as we just took her out this past Sunday]. She's quite lonely being an only dog now, and certain people work too much to care about her well-being & spend time with her, but I hope she'll adjust over time.

Flash is not the same dog I talked about a year ago or even 6mo ago! It's amazing! He's friendly, outgoing, and quite cheeky with other dogs when we're out & about.

Evie is doing well. She turned 11yrs on 10/17 and I hope to spend many more years with her! She can still be weird at times. But that's Evie. Next week she's going in for a dental & will probably lose half her remaining teeth :(

And me... the job situation is [unfortunately] stagnant. But I'm starting a GREAT supplemental opportunity to bring in some extra money & keep these dogs in the style to which they've become accustom! What is it you ask???? I will be a stylist for Stella & Dot Jewelry! Go check them out - and if you need anything, of course shoot me a message :)

Loving where I live now. Loving the great group of friends I've made over the last 7mo. Love the support I've received from friends in Australia, England, and all over the US. Odd how I can almost trust friends I've made who are thousands of miles away rather than those who are closer.

Here's a picture to tide you over. I'll write more later! Glad to be back :)

1 comment:

Sukesu said...

Great to see things are on the up for you, Flash & Evie. Lovely photos and way to go on the jewellery styling!

Sending you much love from 'across the pond.'

Susan & hounds