7.06.2010

It's Been 7yrs and Then Some



Evie came home 7yrs ago as of July 4th! It's hard to believe it's been that long. So many things have changed. I never saw Evie as "my" pup. She's turned out to be a good little kid though - a bit quirky - but she's mine. Excentricities and all!

Her siblings Cherry & Gizmo just turned 7yrs on July 4th as well. I hope they're doing well. It's been almost 2yrs since I've seen them but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them. I doubt I'll ever stop thinking about them.

This past June was an odd month as well. So many memories. June 1st was the 3yr anniversary of Oliver's death; June 12th was the "gotcha day" anniversary of when Newell came home - it would've been 8yrs we had him had he not died back in February; June 21st was Boone's birthday & the 23rd was his "gotcha day." I wonder if the memories will ever start to fade?

2 comments:

houndstooth said...

Happy Birthday or Gotcha Day to Evie!

IHateToast said...

Oh, well isn't she just beautiful? Look at that coy pose. So Garbo.