4.12.2006

Done [part deux]

Ok, so I never posted the WIP of cascading leaves & mata hari...but here's the finished products!

On top, we have cascading leaves in Fleece Artist in mineral [addi #1]...there are a few little baby hiccups in the pattern but pretty unnoticeable. Some people would probably say that the dark color really doesn't show off the pattern very well, but I like it b/c it's more subtle. If I had done the pattern down on the foot instead of the ribbing, it wouldn't have fit into shoes and would've only been worn in the hiking boots!

Next...is Mata Hari from Steph [Craftoholic]. These are in STR farmhouse. The BEST socks I've done so far! The pattern was super easy & the colors made it easy to pick up those gusset stitches & the toe turned out perfect too! One thing I was bummed about...no pooling...not even a puddle of color anywhere on the foot/heel, etc.

Back to the my intarsia sweater in Blue Sky Cotton...pictures soon...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

nice socks!!!